Tuesday 5 March 2013

My Vampire Knight Fanfic Chapter 10 Keiko's Gone Day 1


Here is my fanfic's new chapter enjoy (YAY! I'm up to chapter 10 :))

 The next morning when Kisa woke up the first thing that came to her mind was 'Give Yuuki back her jacket' she looked at the clock and it said it was 10 am 'Man I'm not usually up at this time then again I did go to bed earlier than usual' she thought Kisa then got out of bed and brushed her teeth, brushed her hair and then got changed out of her pyjamas and put on loose fitting jeans with holes in the knees with a few scuffs on them, a black belt and a loose fitting long sleeved white shirt she then went and got Yuuki's jacket and walked out of her dorm room, without putting anything on her feet, when she was outside and felt the ground bare-foot she thought 'It's been awhile since I last did this it feels nice to feel the ground with my bare feet' Kisa then looked at the sky and saw it was all dark but not raining but it seemed it would later though Kisa then ran off in the direction of the Headmaster's home not caring if her feet got cut they would heal quickly anyway when she arrived at the Headmasters house she knocked on the door and the Headmaster came out wearing his frilly pink apron 'God he actually wears this thing?' Kisa thought looking at him

"Hello Kisa how can I help you?" the Headmaster said happily

"I'm here to give Yuuki back her jacket" Kisa said holding it out to him

"Oh thank you would you like to come in?" the Headmaster said stepping aside so she could come in he then saw Kisa's feet "Why aren't you wearing anything on your feet?" he asked

"I like to walk around bare-foot" Kisa said as she walked into the house 

"Okay come into the Kitchen I'm making breakfast and Zero and Yuuki will be up soon" the Headmaster said walking into the Kitchen and Kisa followed him and sat at the table with her legs Indian style and put Yuuki's jacket on her lap "So where's Keiko?" he asked while making Zero and Yuuki's breakfast

"Oh she's not here" Kisa said

"Is she still sleeping?" the Headmaster asked and before Kisa could reply Zero walked into the Kitchen and saw Kisa

"What are you doing here?!" Zero shouted at the girl 'And why are you sitting in a chair like that?' he mentally added

"Please don't shout at me I don't like it" Kisa said looking down "And I'm here to give Yuuki back her jacket" she said showing him the jacket
"Oh sorry I thought you would be here for something else" Zero said sitting at the table

"You mean come to annoy you" Kisa said looking at Zero

"Yeah" Zero said then he realised someone was missing "Where's Keiko?" he said looking around the room

"She's not here" Kisa said looking back down at the floor

"Oh" Zero said and before he could say anything else Yuuki walked into the Kitchen

"Oh hi Kisa what are you doing here?" Yuuki asked smiling

"I came to give you your jacket" Kisa said handing Yuuki her jacket

"Oh wow thanks Kisa!" Yuuki said taking her jacket and looked at the sleeve that was once torn and saw it was perfectly mended "Wow it's like there was never a tear thanks Kisa!" she said happily

"You don't need to thank me Keiko was the one who mended it I mearly just brought it here" Kisa said feeling the thanks she was getting wasn't necessary

"But still thanks for bringing it back" Yuuki said smiling at Kisa

"Well you're welcome" Kisa said smiling back "Well I should be going" she said getting up

"So soon?" the Headmaster asked sadly "Why not stay for breakfast?" he asked

"No that's okay besides I don't really eat breakfast" Kisa said leaving the house.

 Once Kisa was outside the house she took a deep breath and looked at the sky which was still completely covered in dark clouds 'What should I do now?' Kisa thought walking away from the house 'It's very boring without Keiko here' she thought Kisa then wondered around the Academy grounds to see if she could find anything interesting and she soon came across the stables 'Huh? didn't know they had horses here' Kisa thought she then yawned 'Man I'm tired think I'll take a nap' she thought and then leapt onto the stable roof and lied down with her hands behind her head 'This is nice' Kisa thought she then turned to lie on her left side and went to sleep.

* * * * *

"That's a shame it would have been nice to have breakfast with her" the Headmaster said starting to cry again

"It's okay Headma- I mean Father we can ask her to come round another time" Yuuki said hoping to distract the Headmaster by calling him father

"Yes Yuuki you're right" the Headmaster said and put the breakfast on the table and he and Yuuki sat at the table

"Headmaster what was Keiko and Kisa's background before coming here" Zero said not touching his food

"Hmm? Well from their report it said that they had lost their parents and family a long time ago and have been living on their own ever since that's all" the Headmaster said taking a bit out of toast "If you want to know more you would have to ask them" he said and adjusted his glasses Zero then got up and walked out the Kitchen "Huh? where are you going Zero?" the Headmaster said now standing up

"To get some fresh air" Zero said and put his shoes on 'And to get away from your cooking' he thought as he walked out of the front door 'I guess I'll go see White Lily' Zero thought and walked to the stables when he arrived he went to greet the white mare, though he didn't know Kisa was there, who was happy to see him "Hey there Lily" Zero said and stroked her neck the horse then bit his head "Alright! you want to be brushed! don't eat my hair I'll go bald!" Zero shouted and rubbed his head and grabbed the brush and started brushing the mare, at his shouting Kisa woke up and she wondered what the noise was all about she then heard footsteps then turned her head round and saw it was Yuuki running towards the stables, though she didn't see Kisa, when Yuuki walked into the stables she saw Zero brushing the "Horse from Hell" White Lily

"Hey Zero" Yuuki said, Zero turned his head round to acknowledge Yuuki but then turned back and continued brushing Lily, she then tried to walk towards him but White Lily neighed at her and stamped her hoof on the ground "AHH!" Yuuki half shouted and flinched

"Easy there Lily calm down" Zero said stroking her "She's a very simple uncomplicated girl she's by no means a threat to you even if she tried to be"

"What did you just say?" Yuuki said annoyed and clenched her fists.

* * * * *

 On the roof Kisa was listening to their conversation and giggled at what they were saying she was careful not to move since that would alert them of her presence.

* * * * *

"What do you want Yuuki?" Zero asked still brushing White Lily

"Well I was worried about you"

"Huh?"

"It's just in the last few days you've been around a lot of blood and I was worried that you were thirsty" Yuuki said nervously

Zero froze at her words "I'm fine" Zero lied

"You're lying Zero"

"No I'm not!"

"Zero you know I promised to give you my blood so it's okay"

"No it's not okay!"

"Please Zero if you need my blood please take it" Yuuki begged him

"No I won't do that again" Zero said and put the brush away and walked towards Yuuki "I hate doing something disgusting to you again" he said sadly

"It's okay Zero" Yuuki said putting her hand on Zero's left cheek

"Hey! if you're planning on biting her you should do it in a place away from prying eyes" Kisa said her head appearing at the top of the stable door upside down

"Kisa?!" Yuuki and Zero shouted at the same time

"Yes?" Kisa asked smiling

"How long have you been there?" Zero asked

"Since I left the Headmaster's house"

"But I didn't see you when I came running here?" Yuuki asked

"I was lying down asleep I woke up when I heard Zero shouting something about going bald" Kisa said trying not to laugh, Yuuki looked at Zero suspiciously

"You're mistaken!" Zero shouted

"I wish Keiko was here" Kisa said laughing

Yuuki was giggling "Oh yeah where is Keiko?" she asked

"Not here"

"You mean she's back at your dorm room?"

"No I mean she's not here anywhere"

"Keiko's gone?" Zero asked

"Yep she left last night" Kisa said

"Where did she go?"

"Don't know"

"Well do you know when she'll be back?"

"Soon"

"Do you know why she left?"

"Yes"

"Well?" Zero asked getting impatient

"Not telling" Kisa said and lifted her head away from the door frame

"Hey!" Zero shouted and ran out the stables, with Yuuki following him, and turned round to see Kisa sitting on the roof

"Yes?" Kisa asked

"I was wondering what you and Keiko's background was since the Headmaster said your report just said that your parents and family was murdered a long time ago and that you've been living on your own ever since" Zero said

"Oh" Kisa said and looked sad she then leapt off the stable roof and landed in front of Yuuki and Zero "I'll tell you about my past another time right now I'm too tired" she said and ran off

"Hey wait!" Yuuki said but Kisa was already long gone and it soon came pouring down with rain and Zero and Yuuki took shelter in the stables.

* * * * *

 When Kisa arrived back at her dorm room she was soaked she changed out of her clothes and then lay down on her bed and started reading the book about vampires she was reading last night and after reading for a little while she put the book on her face and thought 'Keiko I hope your okay and that you return soon it's so boring without you'.

OHHHHHHHHHHH! Things are getting interesting will Kisa tell them her and Keiko's past? where has Keiko gone and why did she go? Find out soon.................

No comments:

Post a Comment